Should You Apply Waxing for Hair Removal?
Are you tired of bearing worst painful methods of waxing for hair removal? No more, as I am going to provide you with the best tips and tricks, as well as the methods involved in waxing. For this, you have to scroll down for reading this very informative article.
Let’s start by knowing what waxing is actually for and why people are used to adapting this method?
Waxing is the way to remove hair from different body parts hoping to not get them back before 4- 6 days. This is the most commonly used method in removing hair from roots. Now days, almost every body part gets waxed including hand, feet, arms, abdomen, underarms and pubic areas, etc. Waxing is the best alternative for shaving and is recommended for both genders excluding the age.
If we want some kind of differentiation in shaving and waxing then waxing is better in removing hairs for at least a couple of days while shaving means you are cutting down your hairs and can see a little bit of them back on your body after a couple of hours. Now, note the difference in a couple of days and couple of hours and tell.
Which One Would You Like to Choose?
Another waxing benefit is that it makes your hair thin on its permanent use that means getting lesser hair by the each passing time making your skin even smoother as well.
Types of Waxing
The main types of waxing are:
Australian wax is the hot wax specifically made for the genital hair round pubic areas excluding bikini wax. The hot wax applied to the skin is then removed by the long strips of cloths.
Brazilian wax is the complete body wax including hair removal of pubic areas as well as areas around it. Only licensed, and experienced people are allowed to do Brazilian waxing because of the sensitive skin of pubic areas.
Ways of Waxing
Here are some of the common ways used in waxing.
Strip wax is the most common way of waxing in which a layer of warm wax is applied to the skin which then is removed by a strip of cloths or paper. Strip wax is also known by the name of soft wax.
Hot wax is a way of applying warm wax directly which first strengthens to the skin and then peeled off. Hard wax is another name of it.
Yes, I know you are confused in deciding whether to choose a strip wax or hard wax for your own, Right? I will make you decide this by your own after telling you a brief detail on it.
Strip wax is considered good for legs, arms, eyebrows, etc. while hot wax is mostly used for underarms, bikini line as well as in male waxing. Now go on deciding!
You can’t stop here because now guess what I am going to tell you next!
Visiting parlors on a regular basis or buying wax from market may cost you out of your budget so, don’t rely on others and try making it by your own.
How to Make Sugar Wax at Home?
Read out the following points to make perfect wax at your home.
- In making wax, what matter is the amount of the ingredients so, stick to what I am going to telling you.
- Simply mix a cup of sugar with five tablespoons of lemon juice and water.
- Start cooking this mixture on a medium flame.
- Start mixing this when it comes to becoming smooth boiling.
- Remove it from the frame after mixing it for 10 minutes
- Keep this mixture until all bubbles in it disappears.
Now, your sugar wax is ready to use.
Painless Ways to Wax
Here I am going to guide you with the best method of homemade waxing. From the very start till the end of the following given points, you must pay attention to avoid pain during wax.
- First of all, gather all the necessaries required for waxing i.e. a stick for applying wax, strips of cloths or paper ( for strip wax), a bowl of hot water to keep wax warm, talcum powder, etc.
- Before starting wax, wash your body parts which you are going to wax with warm water. This will make your pores get open which will make it easy to remove your hair from the inside of your skin.
- Apply talcum powder all over the body and then start applying the wax with stick in the same direction as of hair grows.
- Put a piece of strip over it and press it gently with another strip.
- Wait for 15 seconds and pull the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Try not to overcome the area again as it will cause irritation.
- At the end, again wash your body with cold water and apply talcum powder on it.
What Are Drawbacks?
You guys may want to know about the possible drawbacks of waxing so here these are.
The maximum drawback that you can get from waxing is redness, irritation or pain which will make you voice out Ouch! Another drawback is that it may cost you much for Brazilian wax as it is only allowed to be done by licensed esthetician.
Alternatives of Waxing
Some people are afraid of the painful waxing treatment of hair removal and rely on some other alternatives which include the following.
- Laser hair treatment
- Hair removal creams
- Ready-made hot strips of wax
- Sticky wax
You should not ignore this;
Avoid wax while having periods because it gets more hurting during this week. If you are pregnant then, you can go for waxing as it will make you feel less pain.
Some online websites are offering their wax treatment products as well as packages from where you can go for online booking. These include waxcenter [dot] com and ebay [dot] com, etc. If you are getting ready for some party and function then, you should wax your body a day before this to make any blemish and redness settle down.
Never compromise on your beauty and choose the best product which suits your skin type.