Here are 2 easy and simple boneless fried chicken recipes. The protein has a lot of benefits especially as it plays in an important role in combating the obesity outbreak. According to the Experts we need the right amount of the high-quality protein in our body, and the chicken fills this requirement.
The Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe
- Preparation time: 35 min
- Cooking time: 10 min
- The lime is the major flavor in this fried chicken recipe. It is mixed with cilantro. It can also try with the minced ginger, mint or some garlic.
Hit the chicken breasts to make them even in thickness then freeze them before grilling. Because the chilled, even balanced chicken breasts would take less time for cooking and time to take grills marks.
◘ The Ingredients
- 2 pounds of the boneless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp of the olive oil for the carination and for grilling
- grated flavor from the 2 limes
- Juice of 2 limes, nearly 1/4 cup
- 3 Tbsp of the chopped cilantro
- Half teaspoon of the sugar
- Half teaspoon of the salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of the black pepper
- The Lime wedges, the slices of avocado and the fresh sprigs of cilantro to serve
1. Put the chicken breasts between the two pieces of the plastic wrapper and pound to make them even thickness with the rolling pin.
2. For fried chicken recipe mix up the olive oil, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, salt, pepper and sugar together in a big bowl. Put the chicken and marinade it. Cover and freeze for about 30 minutes, and for 4 hours.
3 Preheat the grill. Take out the chicken breasts from the wrapper and dry them dry with the paper towels. Now Coat the chicken breast pieces with olive oil. Soak a paper towel in a little more oil and use tongs to wipe the grill grates. When the grill gets hot, place these chicken breasts on the hot grill. The fried chicken recipe is ready.
2. Moist and Tender Chicken Breast Recipe
◘ The Ingredients
4 boneless chicken breasts
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup of the flour
1 teaspoon of freshly chopped herbs
1/2 tablespoon of the butter
10-inch sauté pan with lid
1. Pound the pieces of chicken breasts to an even thickness with the rolling pin.
2. Put the salt and pepper onto the chicken breasts.
3. Mix up the half teaspoon of the salt with the flour and a little pepper. Cut the herbs and them as well.
4. Swiftly search the chicken breasts in the flour, and them more.
5. Place the sauté pan over the medium-range heat. Then add the olive oil along with butter. Melt them and swirl the sauté’ pan.
6. Add the pieces of chicken breasts. Cook for 1 minute to turn them little golden Then turn over each chicken breast.
7. Slow the heat and put the lid on the pan for 10 minutes and the fried chicken recipe is ready.